Disney Movie Rewards Support Frequently Asked Questions
Click here for a step-by-step video tutorial showing the entire ticket submission process.
* Maximum four tickets per member account. Earn 50 points per ticket.
If you are having trouble uploading your theatrical ticket submission on the Disney Movie Rewards website, please try one or more of the following trouble-shooting tips:
1. Save the digital image of your ticket stubs as a JPEG, not as a PDF
2. Reduce the file size of your digital image by cropping out unnecessary portions of the image
3. While uploading your digital image, you will see an "Uploading" message on the page. A thumbnail of your submission will appear on the page when the upload is finished
4. After your image is uploaded, be sure to click on the "Send Proof of Purchase" button to complete your submission. If this button does not appear, please retry your submission using a different internet browser
5. To verify that your submission was succcessful, log out of your account after completing your submission, then log back in, click on "My DMR" and then click on "Movie Tickets and Receipts"
6. If you need to resubmit your ticket stubs, draw a line through the first submission number you were directed to write on your submission and write your second submission number, along with the phrase "second attempt," on a small slip of paper and take a new photo that includes this information for your new submission
7. The submission number on your account and the submission number included with the tickets must match; if they don't, the submission will be rejectedIf you've tried these troubleshooting tips and are still unable to complete your submission, please contact us and we'll be happy to assist you.
If you are having difficulties playing the Disney Challenge Facebook game, please try one or more of the following tips:
1. Make sure your Disney Movie Rewards and Facebook accounts are connected by clicking here
2. Clear the cache and cookies saved on your browser, ensure your browser is up to date, or try another browser
Please know the updated version of the Disney Challenge Facebook gave will no longer give you a code; instead, any points you earn will automatically be added to your Disney Movie Rewards account. To verify that the points were added to your account, click on "Points Earned" (located under "My DMR").
If you did not receive your Members Only Newsletter, please try one or more of the following solutions:
1. Make sure that you are opted-in to receive emails from Disney Movie Rewards. To check your opt-in status, click on "My Account" in the upper right-hand corner of the page to access your account settings and preferences. If your "Email Preference" is not given as "Emails Enabled," click on the "Edit" button, check the box that comes up, and click on "Save Changes."
2. Check your spam/bulk mail folder. To ensure that you receive emails from Disney Movie Rewards in your inbox, please add DisneyDVD@disney.dvdmailcenter.com to your address book or contact list.
If you have tried these solutions and still do not receive your newsletters, please contact us and we'll be happy to assist you.
For each title, you may enter the Magic Code only once for each format (e.g. Blu-ray or DVD). However, if you buy the same title in different formats (e.g.. Blu-ray and DVD), you may enter the Magic Code from each format.